Lesson 3: Lock Picking - Part 3Legal and ethical regulations
Rules and Regulations
- Conduct yourself in a way that brings respect and pride to the industry.
- When opening a residence, make sure the person has ID that says they live there.
- When working on locks for a business, make sure you give all the keys to the manager/owner or someone designated by the manager/owner.
- Always have your security licence and locksmith licence with you when you are carry picks.
- Always adhere to the locksmith code of ethics.