Rekey Mechanical Pushbutton Lock | Mr. Locksmith Blog
Kaba Simplex 5000 Series Cylindrical Mechanical Pushbutton Lock and is good for access control.
This Kaba fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements has a single access-code and is programmed via the keypad without removing the lock from the door. Very sturdy and simple lock, however, only has one code with key over-ride. Lock cylinders from all major locks and high-security locks can be added to the lock fits into your Master key system to rekey Mechanical Pushbutton Lock.
Mechanical and Electronic Keyless lock features & benefits:
- Convenient keyless access;
- Customizable to fit your personal access and security needs;
- Suitable for front, side & back doors as well as garage entry doors, etc;
- Replacement time usually around 30 minutes;
- Simple instructions to reprogram access codes;
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified;
- Fits standard door openings;
- Straightforward installation – no wires;
- Battery-operated system with 2-3 year battery life;
- Flexible to your budget;
- For business customers there are commercial-level keyless entry systems which enable the use of dozens of access codes programmed to a timetable and linked to your master code;
- Employees can be assigned individual access codes which can be activated for particular times of day or night and disabled when they are not scheduled to use them. The system will automatically provide records of their use times and frequency for your analysis;
- Hundreds of accessible codes plus ease of programming means you can grant temporary access swiftly and simply;
- Having a master code means you can never lock yourself out or be over-ridden
- We offer a range of UL listed residential deadbolts for residential clients wanting a keyless access system;
- All systems are easily reprogrammed if you want to change your passcode
- As secure as any standard deadbolt system and with the convenience and added security of not having keys to carry around, lose or have stolen.
Electronic door locks are typically battery powered with a battery life of around 2 years depending on use. If the batteries run out you can always a mechanical key to allow access. Some models have an exterior 9 Volt battery hookup to allow emergency power. Most models give an audible beep before the batteries go dead allowing approximately 80 openings depending on use. Note: only use quality brand name alkaline batteries. Mr. Locksmith highly recommends Duracell batteries.
One of the most versatile Electronic Commercial grade Lever Access Control Lock is the NDE wireless locks. The NDE locks can be stand-alone or integrated into popular electronic access control systems. This is my go-to lock for most customers who need an access control system. Many customers start with one lock and can expand to hundreds of doors. Customers include restaurants, retail, small and large business, hospitals, schools, Airbnb, apartment buildings, the list is endless. The NDE locks are very affordable, cost-effective, expandable and durable.
A more robust and great Electronic locks for growing or larger facilities is the Schlage CO 200 Access Control Lock.
One of my favorite residential Electronic Locks is the Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt makes daily life easier and more convenient. Enter an access code on the touchscreen to unlock the door instead of searching your pockets for keys. Pairing the lock with your smartphone over Bluetooth® is as easy as pairing your phone with your car, and the free Schlage Sense app makes setting up and using the lock as simple as checking email. Share access with trusted friends and family with just a few taps – no more keeping track of spare keys.
Call Mr. Locksmith for further information Mr. Locksmith
or email: [email protected]
Mr. Locksmith Vancouver
Vancouver Locksmith Main: (604) 239-0882
Downtown Vancouver Locksmith: (604) 262-1907
Downtown Vancouver Keystore: (604) 669-8008
Mr. Locksmith Automotive: (604) 259-7617
For On-line and Hands-on Locksmith Training Dates and Cities near you by Terry Whin-Yates for Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced Locksmithing as well as my Covert Methods of Entry, Non-destructive Methods of Entry and to purchase the Famous “Dumb Key Force Tool” that opens Smart Key locks in seconds go to Mr. Locksmith Training
For Locksmith Franchise and Licensing Opportunities go to http://mrlocksmith.com/locksmithfranchise-opportunities/