Terry Whin-Yates will be a guest speaker at the Texas Locksmith Association Convention in Houston, Texas Thursday February 23, 2017 from 7pm-9pm.
Terry Whin-Yates will be talking about “Scammer Locksmiths in North America”
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Why we are Losing the War with Scammer Locksmiths.
- Early Locksmith Scammers using YPs to list hundreds of listings.
- Why the Scammers are doing so well.
- Why can the Scammer Charge $300 to $1000 per job and Locksmiths have a hard charging $100
- The Ineffectiveness of Government Locksmith Licensing.
- Locksmith Associations have a Poor Track Record of Tackling Scammer Locksmiths.
- What is Google doing to help and hinder locksmiths.
- Facebook Locksmiths getting screwed by Scammer Locksmiths.
- How to Protect Your Locksmith Company from Scammers.
- Changing Your Locksmith Business Model.
- Trade Mark and Copyright Protection.
- How to Shut Down or at Least Slow Down Scammer Locksmiths
Terry Whin-Yates is a 3rd Generation Locksmith with 25+ years as a locksmith experience and is a Criminologist with a Degree in Criminology (BA Hons) from Simon Fraser University. Also, Terry has 7000+ hours watched on his YouTube Channel per month.
See you at the Texas Locksmith Association Convention in Houston, Texas Thursday February 23, 2017 from 7pm-9pm.
The 53rd Texas Locksmiths Association Convention, Security Trade Show and Expo in Houston, Texas. The convention will be held at the Hilton Houston North Hotel, February 23-25, 2017.
Convention Hotel Hilton Houston North, 12400 Greenspoint Drive, Houston, Texas 77060